350 Spokane Board Members & Leadership
- Rebecca Kemnitz MacMaullan (Founder and Co-Chair) – Rebecca is a parent, business owner and nature-lover concerned about the threat global warming poses to geo-political stability, economic progress and justice around the world. She believes climate change is the human rights issue of our time.
- Brian G. Henning, Ph.D. (Founder and Co-Chair) – Brian grew up in Boise, Idaho and moved to Spokane with his spouse and two daughters in 2008 to join the faculty at Gonzaga University where he teaches philosophy and environmental studies, focusing on environmental ethics and ethics of global climate change. Among his books is Riders in the Storm: Ethics in an Age of Climate Change.
- Fawna Slavik (Treasurer) – Fawna has lived in northeastern Washington for most of her life. She currently lives in Spokane with her husband and two daughters. She is passionate about making the earth sustainable and healthy for future generations. Someday she hopes to see a Sasquatch but would settle for first contact with the Vulcans.
- Olivia Jackiewicz (Secretary) – Olivia, originally from Los Angeles, is currently a senior majoring in Environmental Studies and minoring in Social Justice at Gonzaga University. After graduation, she hopes to travel and eventually work for an environmental organization focused on creating a just and equitable future for everyone.
- David Camp (Board member) – David owns Spokane marketing services firm Camp Creative. He is a hopeless climate nerd who has volunteered on climate change issues since 2014, and was Eastern Washington field Director for the state’s 2016 carbon tax initiative, I-732.
- Larry Luton (Transportation Work Group Facilitator) – Larry has lived in Spokane for over 30 years. He retired from his position as Professor of Public Administration at Eastern Washington University in 2014. He has been concerned about environmental issues most of his adult life and taught a class on Climate Change and Public Administration his last quarter at EWU.
- Jason Oestreicher (Divestment Work Group Facilitator) – Jason escaped from coal country – the Powder River Basin of Wyoming – when he moved to Spokane in 1998. He recently graduated from Gonzaga University with a degree in Environmental Studies and was on the Fossil Free Gonzaga Divestment campaign. He can’t wait for fossil fuels to go extinct.
- Wm. Lamont Worden, M.D. (I-1631 Work Group Facilitator) – Lamont grew up in Richland, WA, but has lived in Greenacres, WA since 1985. He is a retired USAF Lt. Col. and Emergency Physician, with a BA in Chinese and a BS in Zoology, who loves animals, nature, recycling, energy conservation and leaving the planet as a better place to live for his offspring. His favorite activity is being in the woods on his Pend Oreille Co. undeveloped property.
Past Board members
- Madison Dougherty (Intern)
- Jim LeTellier (Board Member, Colstrip Campaign Leader)
Contact the Board at info@350Spokane.org